UL-100 with 4-20 mA Current Output
Optional Outputs: 1 – 5 VDC, or RS232C direct computer connection.
Our Motto: Just install UL-100 and turn power on. It will be working for you! It’s that simple to use.
Continuously monitors liquid level in tank and outputs a 4-20 mA current proportional to the level. The monitoring is done without contacting the liquid. The current output can be connected to a programmable controller, computer, remote display or relay module.
Also, displays liquid level in tank.
Any liquids or slurries, including:
Chemicals, Acids, Caustics, Oils, Fuels, Gasoline, Lubricants, Adhesives, Creams, Lotions, Viscous Fluids, Pharmaceuticals, Foods, and Beverages, Open Channel Flowmeter, Flow computer.
- Non-Contact Sensing
- No Calibration
- No Maintenance, Easy Installation
- Rugged, Air and Water-Tight, Explosion-proof Transducers
- Not Affected by Condensation
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Displays level in tank.
- US Made
RANGE OF USE:
Model UL-100 for tanks to 15 feet high, 4.5 meters.
Model UL-200 for tanks to 50 feet high, 15 meters.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR TRANSMITTER:
- The control electronics are remote from transducer (sensor) and may be mounted at the ground level wherever convenient. All wiring connections are done at the ground level, no need to climb on the tank top as is the case with products by other manufacturers.
- The remotely mounted electronics are protected from summer heat and winter cold, from rain, ice, and humidity. Our transmitter will last much longer than products that have the transducer and electronics in one package, mounted at the top of the tank.
- Calibration is done by turning Zero and Span switches, marked in inches or centimeters. It can be performed anywhere, prior to installation or during operation. The power to the unit does not even need to be turned on.
- Digital Indication of Level
- 4-20 mA Current
- Digital Indication of Volume
- 1-5 VDC Output
- RS232C Computer Connectible Output
RANGES = TANK HEIGHT:
UL-100… 0-15 feet, 4.5 meters.
UL-200… 0-50 feet, 15 meters.
- 8-digit LCD readout of level, std. 4-20 mA into 600 Ohm, std. 1-5 VDC
- Optional RS232C, distance up to 2000 ft., opt.
0.25% of span
0.002 ft. max
115VAC +/- 15%, 50/60Hz, 5 VA, std.
220VAC +/- 10% 50/60Hz, opt.
+ 12 to + 24 VDC, 0.2 Amp., opt.
NEMA 4X polycarbonate, IP65, 7″ x 9″ x 4″, std.
STANDARD SENSORS (TRANSDUCERS):
Standard with UL-100:
#7508, all PVC housing, 2″ diameter, 9″ blind zone, 10 degree beam
Standard with UL-200:
#4012A, all PVC housing, 3″ diameter, 18″ blind
zone, 12 degree beam Temp. – 40F to +170F, both above.
- #4012BS, 316 stainless steel housing
- #4012BS/CSA, Explosion-proof, 316 SS, CSA approved for all Class I, Groups A, B, C & D. Both above: Range 35 ft., blind zone 18″
- #4012-Teflon, range to 55 feet, blind zone 18″
- #7508-Teflon, range to 15 feet, blind zone 9″
- Operat. temperature for all above – 40F to 190F
- #2006, PVC housing, range to 6 ft., blind zone 5 inches, temp. 0F to 160F, 6 degree beam.
- Note: All sensors (except for 316SS) are available In Teflon housing.
For suggested transducer mounting, Click Here.
RG62/U or RG62A coaxial, 30 ft. std. length, longer cable installed when ordered.
18 months from the date of shipment under normal use. The warranty carries no liability, expressed or implied, beyond the obligation to repair or replace the part under warranty.